skip to main content

Sports Participation

Students in grades 7-12 only

Documents needed for sports participation should be submitted to the Jr-Sr High school office prior to the student’s participation in any school-sponsored sport, including cheerleading, dance, trap team and rugby. You can also request these SE Warren forms if visiting these Indianola clinics: Mercy, The Iowa Clinic, or Unity Point.

Click here for the documents needed:

  • Athletic Physical with concussion sign-off
  • Emergency/Medical card
  • Public Conduct form

Keep this form for future reference:

ADA Compliance Errors 0