Partners In Education
What is PIE?
Partners in Education (PIE) is a group of dedicated parents and
staff members that volunteer their time and talents to help provide
our school with better resources and activities for our students.
We promote the SE Warren elementary reading and character programs
and provide needed classroom and playground materials and equipment.
The purpose of the organization shall be to aid students of the
Southeast Warren Primary and Southeast Warren Intermediate schools
by providing support for their educational and recreational needs
and to promote open communication between the administrators, teachers,
We need your help!
We need your help! Our meetings are open to the public. We
have a very informal atmosphere and would like to invite everyone
to attend our meetings. Your opinion matters! Please contact a chairperson
for any information. Download the Volunteer Sign up sheet and send
it to school with your child.
2017-18 Meeting Dates
All meetings are held at the Milo Primary building at 5:00 PM.
No December meeting due to Milo Small Town preparations
Jan 29th (combining Jan and Feb agendas into 1 meeting)
What has PIE Done?
- New $7000 swing set for the Primary building
- Painted blacktop lines, new balls and flag football equipment
for Intermediate building
- $200 for each teacher’s classroom materials
- $250 towards a field trip for each grade
- AR parties for 2nd and 3rd grade 4 times a year
- Intermediate Easter Egg Hunt
- Prizes and Pizza parties for fundraising incentives
- Dinner for staff during parent teacher conferences at Primary
and Intermediate buildings 4 nights a year
- Teacher Appreciation Day!-sweet treat for teachers