SOUTHEAST WARREN COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Special Board Meeting
April 5, 2008

The Southeast Warren Board of Education met in special session April 5, 2008, in the media center of the Junior/Senior High School building. Board President Paul Mead called the meeting to order at 10:24 a.m. The following board members were present: Larrie Williams, Ron Miller, and John Burrell. Jennifer Mihalovichh was absent. Board Secretary Julie Wilson was also in attendance.

Interview of Superintendent Candidate: Motion by Larrie Williams, seconded by Ron Miller to go into closed session as provided in section 21.5(1)(i) of the open meetings law to evaluate the professional competency of an individual whose appointment is being considered to prevent needless and irreparable injury to that individual’s reputation, as that individual has requested a closed session. Roll call vote was taken. Ayes: 4. The time was 10:25 a.m.

President Mead called the closed session to an end at 11:32 a.m.

Interview of Superintendent Candidate: Motion by Larrie Williams, seconded by Ron Miller to go into closed session as provided in section 21.5(1)(i) of the open meetings law to evaluate the professional competency of an individual whose appointment is being considered to prevent needless and irreparable injury to that individual’s reputation, as that individual has requested a closed session. Roll call vote was taken. Ayes: 4. The time was 11:39 a.m.

President Mead called the closed session to an end at 12:32 p.m.

The Board took a recess until 1:11 p.m.

Interview of Superintendent Candidate: Motion by Larrie Williams, seconded by Ron Miller to go into closed session as provided in section 21.5(1)(i) of the open meetings law to evaluate the professional competency of an individual whose appointment is being considered to prevent needless and irreparable injury to that individual’s reputation, as that individual has requested a closed session. Roll call vote was taken. Ayes: 4. The time was 1:11 p.m.

President Mead called the closed session to an end at 2:21 p.m.

The Board took a recess until 2:55 p.m.

Interview of Superintendent Candidate: Motion by Larrie Williams, seconded by Ron Miller to go into closed session as provided in section 21.5(1)(i) of the open meetings law to evaluate the professional competency of an individual whose appointment is being considered to prevent needless and irreparable injury to that individual’s reputation, as that individual has requested a closed session. Roll call vote was taken. Ayes: 4. The time was 2:55 p.m.

President Paul Mead called the closed session to an end at 3:49 p.m.

President Paul Mead adjourned the meeting at 3:49 p.m.

Return to top

Calendar
Nutrition
Online Grades
Homework Help

Questions or Comments?
E-mail the